Hip Appeal News

Hip Appeal News
Hip Appeal News

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Have you shopped on Etsy Lately?

Black Friday on Etsy 25% off

Hello -

My name is Michelle and I have always wanted to redesign/ reinvent a better, looking more efficient and easier way to store my cell phone, keys and I-pod while both out running errands and engaged in fitness activities.

Like most of you, I could not stand the look or bulkiness that a traditional fanny pack offered. No matter what material or designs I came across, nothing was flattering nor felt comfortable.

After months of trial and error, I designed my product,... the Hip Appeal Fanny Packs. Made from lycra/ spandex materials, my wraps fit comfortably snug to the hips while holding your necessities allowing hands free while on the go. Wraps are great for walking, running, hiking, going to a game, and even travel.

I am currently working on my next project, designing…but in the mean time check out my Hip Wrap Fanny Packs and my Black Friday through Cyber Monday Sale.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts