Hip Appeal News

Hip Appeal News
Hip Appeal News

Sunday, March 22, 2015

#Repost @fitmindbodynspirit ・・・ I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS THING!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY THIS!!! It's called 'Hip Appeal' ..and it's a premium accessory storage wrap...aka a flat fannypack!!! Its what I will be using from here on the store all of my valuables when I go for a run or go to the gym. I can store my keys, my big note 3 cell phone, and an iPod with no problem. You can see me inserting my clients note 3 into the waist band to show her. Then I just flip it around to the back to get it out of my way... If I need to adjust for sit ups or something I'll simply just pull it back around to the front :) I know she is sold on it and so is everyone else who has seen it so far. I'm so excited to be teaming up and having them made personalized for our Relentless athletes....but for now I will have them available for sale possibly as soon as next week! $24.99 plus tax :) so freaking cute and even more handy ! I'm totally picturing myself wearing this when I'm grocery shopping so I don't have to carry my purse, to amusement parks when I go with my friends and their kids, and even doing hair probably. AND YESSS GUYS CAN WEAR IT TOO!!! It's so snug and fit that it can be worn under your shirts guys and no one would even know! Omg. So stoked on this! Can you tell?!?!?! Lmbo lmk if you want one #modern #fannypack #forgetyourpurse #handsfree #runner #athlete #workout #fitness #lift #heavyweight #lightweight #marathon #parkday #shopping #musthave #lovethis #favoritething #hipappeal #forsale #forkeeps #youcanthavethem #theyreallmine #sharingiscaring :)



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1xQ4LuA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts